Thursday, March 6, 2008

My blood type

It's been a while since the last post. Please don't blame me for not posting as I usually write my blog during exams when I can't do anything except to sleep. During SPM, I was not allowed to bring any papers out so it would be pointless to write. For the pass months, I have been slacking so there isn't any updates being made until that FREAKING SOONY RANK ME AS PRIVATE (the lowest among all his rank) for my inactiveness.


So now I'm back. I have decided to blog on my blood type. I heard that it is very popular in Japan. They believe that it determines your personality and I find it quite accurate. So I think I shall blog a bit on it. Hope you guys will like it.


According to a website I found on the net, people of my blood type has the following negative traits. I'm unforgiving, easily offended, too conservative, nitpicker, hard to know and is a PLAYBOY!!!! The last one came as a shock though :P but shall elaborate on that later.



Unforgiving: Good luck to all my friends:P Now I'm posting this online to notify everyone that I'm an unforgiving devil. So be sure not to step on my tail or you guys will regret it. My supposed trait would be that I remember every single BAD thing you guys did to me and I shall remember it FOREVA. For those who would like to apologize soon can post it on the comments. :P


Easily Offended: This trait is probably what makes the previous trait DEADLY. By complementing each other, It means you guys have plenty of opportunities to OFFEND me and be marked under my “to be revenged” list.:P


Too Conservative: Come on-.- I am so updated with the latest ... ... ar... GAMES, ya games. Don't say that i'm only updated with games cause i'm also quite up to the latest stuff such as ... many things which I can't possibly list ~~~ Does that make me conservative ? Of course not, right? My friends called me uncle but that doesn't mean an uncle is a conservative folk.


Nitpicker: Am I really a nitpicker- .- I don't find myself complaining much though honestly- .-


Hard to know: Well, the people who called me uncle can predict me inside out- .-


PLAYBOY: OMG, I'm the 17+ who never even have a girlfriend before. Now if this were to be my personality I really don't know d :P



The first two might be true in a way but the rest I think I need you guys to verify it for me. So please post more on the comments on what you guys think :P KUM SIAH


PS: This post is drafted earlier than the previous post

3 comments:

kc said...

wulala~ never knew u're such an easily offended + unforgiving 4$$ :P but then it doesnt matter to me since im always nice and sweet and as far as i remember i only did good things to u =) im a good and kind niece after all =D if i was ever bad to u it means u're a useless uncle who cant control his own niece or doesn't deserve my respect/kindness/sweetness :P whatever la. too conservative.. yes u're our uncle ma. must b more conservative.. bersifat ketimuran? throw away all my f5 karangan vocab d :P

Ethereal X Avenger said...

.......... when were you ever nice and sweet and ONLY did good things to me- .- i can't remember it.- .-

I am useless but your existence is pointless WAHAHAHAHA :P i can't control you because i would like you to grow your way~~~~~ SO IF YOU ROT YOU ROT YOURSELF =p crapping- .-

conservative :( but sometimes i am quite open wor- .-

f5 karangan vocab NIA:P i threw more than you =p

Thanks for commenting

xzenith said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ......

^^ YEAH , u ARE really unforgiving, easily offended, too conservative, nitpicker, hard to know and is a playboy

bah.... you know yourself better... and u aint like that