Friday, September 14, 2007

When i'm lonely

Every night you are there waiting to be hugged. You are there whenever my heart is cut. Never retreat nor complain, you are there as always. I love you for who you are. You provide the comfort to my soul and you never back away. You are always there……

Whenever I felt alone, you are always the one to sooth my heart. I really cherish you for what you have done. Will we always be together?

Any feelings are never too much to be shared with you. Any thoughts can always be talked to you. You are the only you……

Throughout the night we hugged each other, your legs and mine are crossed together, we kissed each other. The warmth of your care is engraved within my soul, I longed for it everyday but the time we have together ends too soon. It ends just too soon……

My bolster, I LAP you T.T

Ever wonder why there are more people using bolster in Asia than the West? Perhaps there are more lonely old fart like me=p

The title for this is a bolster for a lonely old fart

4 comments:

Sharon said...

hahah!

so ho chio~~

lolx...

but i got a baby...

not my bolster...

but the doggie u all present me...
thx alot! ^^

yesterday i hugged it to everywhere...
i go down to mini market to buy things n i'm hugging it.. haha!

DwizarD said...

I love my bolster too
=] xD

Natalie said...

LOL, I love how you describe your bolster! I used to have this thing I called 'chao (smelly) bo-bo (bolster)' that I used to hug all the time, until one day when I was 15, my mother made me throw that away because our luggages have no room for it, then I sent it to my cousin for safekeeping. And now, I've transformed my pillow into a extremely soft and cuddly bolster!

Anonymous said...

Woah, you kena also ar. My parents wanna throw my bolster and pollow but i was against it, i am stil winning gok=p dunno when kalah=p If can wanna use till got my own room=p