Friday, May 16, 2008

Daily Life in Japan

Daily Life in Japan


Well, It's almost a month since I have been here. I guess I have gotten used to it, even though I did got lost for at least five times in places where directions were given. It really feels so different than Penang. At the very least, you have like people everywhere. The population scale is on a whole new level. I really can be considered a boy from a village or something here. The only problem with this is that the trains can make you empathize the Tunas in the cans.

In Penang, we can basically get anywhere by car within 35 minutes. Here, getting anywhere by train is so common and travelling for 2 hours to and from work is not particularly weird. In the mornings.... the trains are very packed. Before I got my electronic dictionary aka Nintendo DS(Shall elaborate on this later), I have to carry a four kilogram dictionary around and my textbooks. There was once when I was holding tightly to the handle and got pushed inside with my bag forcing my back until my whole body was vibrating. Lately though, I didn't experience such level of density so it is indeed a good thing for my back plus I no longer carry something this big.


My breakfast everyday would either be breads or bananas. I find it cheaper that way. Lunch would be within a budget of rm 11 and dinner would probably be less. Sometimes I go to McDonald and spend Rm 6 for two burgers. Rice balls, Beef rice aka Gyudon, vegetables and so on are part of my daily meals. My house mates do cook sometimes so I can actually save more. I have to wash the plates in exchange:P


美味しい!!!!!

Saitama prefecture, Fujimi City, East Mizuhodai is the place I'm living in. The train station is directly beneath my apartment. My room is small when viewed by my friends but I find it fine especially when my place cost less than half of the usual hostels. I got a big wardrobe in my room. Thanks to that I can actually have enough space to store all the winter clothing I brought here. I keep on using the same clothes here cause more than half of what I brought is for winter. Now it is in a transition phase between spring and summer. So the weather is just nice.


What are the luxuries which I actually spend on since I arrive here? The first one would probably be what I proclaim as my wife or girlfriend. -.- Ya, It's weird but you are talking about me here. So allow me to introduce you the stylish, sexy and superb darling for me. SONY VAIO FZ CUSTOM MADE (It is cheaper by being custom made and is assembled in Japan). In addition, I got a Logitech (called Logicool here) VX Revolution mouse to match her :) The mice is ergonomically designed and thus very comfortable to use. I got a Nintendo DS as my electronic dictionary. It is cheaper than other electronic dictionaries and I gain a gaming console in the progress. Ain't that just wonderful? Ok la -.- luxuries stop here-.- The rest I got to hold on to my urges and whatever.


My Sexy VAIO FZ :P
The SUPER DUPER COMFORTABLE MOUSE
This Lil Fella saved me a lot of frustrations and Inconvenience:p

24 comments:

Shandy said...

Ah life in Japan, nice post, allowed me to gain some insight on life in a foreign country...And you seem to be doing well over there.

Eh, hurry up and download Warcraft 3 so that I can have another dota kaki..

Anonymous said...

I'm so touched T.T Btw, this is probably not the life of a standard foreign student :p Especially for the nutritional side:p Doing well or not leh well... I kinda cari pasai for sendiri la ;p

Peiying said...

haha. update more.
nice reading about how you're doing =)

Desmond Wee said...

Ahh...one well-anticipated update finally up...PLEASE update more!!
LoLx

Anonymous said...

Now that's some real encouragement. Let's see what's left. Thanks

loy said...

yo..nice man!!!
your room mate is also a student???
pretty sure he is a boy...quite hard to find one that can actually cook...you are lucky...boy...xP

i know what you gonna say, you are older dont call you boy...lol...pls la let me be older a little bit...lol...

anyway, wish you cope better with the lives there ya!!!
you know who am i? hope you do!!!
(only one person that is so keen on G.O.D. that you know)

Anonymous said...

same school. Call me boy nvm cause i AM SO YOUNG:p

Anonymous said...

hohoho FInallY! UPDATE XP Go on ! Keep on posting ur lifes in japan wei ^^ Very nice heheh More photos oso better :P take ur handsome face punya photo in japan ler ^^

loy said...

ya la...long time din see your face liao...take more photos on scenery la...pls...(dont peep at other girls ya!!!)lol, i wonder what will others think we are...gay or lovers???
LOLOLOLOLOL....just kidding...

yaya!!! you are SO YOUNG>>>>!!!!!

Anonymous said...

give me a camera-.-

Unknown said...

I.. Don't believe it.

You went to japan and got a new PC and a DS. I want! D=

Anonymous said...

Tal tal tal, you better believe it. I got a super cool new mouse and am going to get a new camera and i might use the points from the camera to get me a BIG Gundam:p 1/100 scale Master Grade :p

Unknown said...

I officially hate Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Sifu~~~~ I think I'm abit late in seeing this~ haha!

Anyway~ It's nice to know how are you there! ^^

Ohya~ wei, i need help~ Teach me how to do rice balls~~~~ =p

Anonymous said...

i beli rice balls 2 biji for rm 3, lazy to make-.- my lunch every mon till fri

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yerrr.. go n learn lar~ know eat nia~ =p

Anonymous said...

More updates la!!!

By the way, i am really jealous...how could u possibly have such a cool mouse!!! actually...i have a mouse too...but i cant find a space on my desk to place it. =.= ciao

Anonymous said...

eh since when did i delete a comment-.-

WOAH luan hami update:p your update ain't much either. AIYOYO
kesian nia, i am in japan which is supposed to be space less:p and you are in aus yet my table can hold around 4 laptops and yours haiz :p

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 180 dollars on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were about 250 pounds on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices for the velcros are around 350 dollars on every site. But finally I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

true stories gay sex said...

A meek voice answered, Sorry. Do you want to spend 10 to 30in a federal prison.
kristen archives-just incest stories
male fetish masturbation stories usa
brutal rape stories
bondage breathplay stories
free gay incest stories
A meek voice answered, Sorry. Do you want to spend 10 to 30in a federal prison.