Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting Lost

Staying in Penang, we probably don't have much chance to get lost i suppose, or at least we are so used to our small Island over there. I am here in Tokyo for a week now and guess how many times did i get myself stranded in the middle of Tokyo.

Three times-.-

I admit i have never been a guy with a sense of direction but then i shouldn't get myself lost this badly-. -

The train stations here are complex mind you- .- There are so many exits from every station too. I made one wrong exit and got myself on the other side of the place which i intended to go. Lucky for me managing to get to school in time. My school has two buildings situated a distance of 10 minutes walk. The other time i got lost is when i was walking from one building to the other.

For the third time.... Well... I didn't actually get lost but it is kinda like a long walk. I walked a BIG U shape and then a straight line when I can just walk a straight line to reach the place i wanted to go-.-

Walking alone in the evening T.T It was so cold T.T emotionally though not physically but you guys do know that emotions can have an effect physically.

Oh well... At least i did crap a bit about my stay in japan :P BUH BYE =P

13 comments:

mallus domestica said...

GOOD to have you updated your blog XD LOL so geli mer? many pple squeezse in in train?XD

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

WAHHHH japan! wei blog more about japan ler ! TT more More more!!!!!! lolx hehe japan there meet many new friends ler? Got any hiao friends d ?lol

kc said...

hahaha yeah its good to see ur dead blog coming back to life :P anyway u never had sense of direction back in pg, u were like never know how to even go home from jelutong road to jelutong road?*its a long road* =P okay lar get lost a few more times then u'll definitely get used to the trains there. ahhh how i wish i can be there and study. take more pictures and post em up okay? if u have no camera then use ur WEBCAM! bring ur laptop around and show us. i dont care by what means u use :P must show!!!!~~ xD jya ne =P

Anonymous said...

JAPAN!!!

be a fashionable japan guy!!!

i 100% love japan~!

take care xoxo

Anonymous said...

eh link me ba.....im thinking you know hu i am rite? delete this comment after reading ba..thanks!!

Desmond Wee said...

Ooo...what emotions do you mean?

Homesickness?

Anonymous said...

white mice.. haha thats wat i always cal u before u go ritex?wow seems like the school there is much more larger then i imagine.must update more and more yea. i will come and buy a lap top with a free psp soon.=P

Sharon said...

sifu... wan to c some pics~ =p

Anonymous said...

you go try and squeeze-.- you will know-.-

friends all not hiao ;P lazy, i see when i can;p

after you comment nia die d;P shall lost more-.- wait next time i ask soony how to buy cam;P
I THOUGHT YOU ASKED ME TO SAVE.

wait i get scholarship-.- then i every month buy one cloth-.-

i try to link,not sure how

lazy to read back my blog and answer ;P not home sick yet:P

pay me for being a white mice-.-

pics wait i go check cam-.-

loy said...

so it is a big school huh?
wish you all the best la....
try to get a GF if you can la...can accompany you ma...LOL


from loy

Ethereal X Avenger said...

you wait long long la-.- gf-.-

xzenith said...

TT.... brother......
guess i can imagine that kinda feelings....oso gonna be like that next year i guess

Gambateh ba....
Peifu your courage to goto such a foreign land

Ethereal X Avenger said...

Brudder..... Want me to kill you or what-.- Block me from accessing your blog lo-.-

Admire my courage for what:p you are going to the same aren't you-.- WE ARE BRUDDERS after all :p

ANd hior-.- getting lost is my prob nia-.- for being such a road blind-.- even though i can actually read the instructions-.-