Sunday, February 4, 2007

An Eye Opener=.=

As you all SHOULD have known, I have been to Bangkok just recently(a few days ago to be precise). I really got to tell you that I'm fascinated by the airport's.... TOILET. It is sooo high-tech that i felt like some idiot. (Maybe i am one, or should i say i AM ONE) There are five memorable incidents which is engraved into my mind ~~~~ Never have i felt so=.= "clever", especially in public toilets. I deemed myself knowledgeable about TOILETS.(knowledgeable as in i have been a toiler user for 17 years=.=")

Ahhhh~~~~~ After two hours of flight i finally touched down at SuvarnaBhumi Airport. This cute and chubby plane lifted me through the air. The first thing that i need to do after touching down is of course to visit the toilet.

The toilet is clean and hygienic with a black marble finish, speaking about elegance=.= I picked a nice place to settle some BIG business. After that, i tried to open the door by pulling it. OH NO, IT WON'T BUDGE. I was stucked. I kept on pulling and pulling but it just won't budge. Suddenly, with a slight push, the door moves=.= Ok..... everyone makes mistakes. I am not to be blamed. I am perfectly normal~~~~
Well... you know i'm a hygienic person~~~~, i have to go wash my hands right? The tap is sensor activated. There i was figuring how the heck should i be doing to get the water start flowing. It took me a good 2 minutes to place my fingers on the sensor=.= There was another incident with a tap too. That tap was also sensor activated. My fingers were on the part of the tap which indicates that the tap is sensor-activated. I only know how to start it after removing my hands from it. The Last Incident which i have with the toilet is the most mentally and physically tormenting. My body was reaching its limit in withholding the chunk of gold from coming out. I ran into the toilet and found out that all the doors were shut. Assuming that the toilets are occupied, i kept on waiting and waiting. It felt like years of torment=.= THANK GOD one of the staffs from the hotel came in and pushed one of the doors...... IT IS NOT OCCUPIED. WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR. FREE suffering?=.=

Basically those are all the experiences which i have from the trip. I'm wondering is there any other people who went through the same kind of situation as me:P Thanks for reading:P

6 comments:

kc said...

forgot d. but it took me bout less than 10 sec to figure it out. i guess datz d diff between 130 iq and 123 iq. HAHAHA. ermx joke kay. not showing off or anything. joke yea. ppl out dere plz dun misunderstand me!!~~ >.< cuz dis guy is ma bez uncle and im his BEST niece =p
warmest regards,
ichiban ii mei(best niece)

Natalie said...

LoL People with 125 IQ can't figure out how to flush the toilet. Good thing no one watching as I was in the stall. =.=" The tap issue no probs for me. LoL Dun worry, I think you're not the only one cause I was once like that besides the fact that I was a toilet user for 15 years when I first figured it out. =P

kc said...

hahahax i was like a toilet user for 16+ years when i figure out the tap thing. but it was quite obvious(for my case since there was an infrared sensor) to figure out that the tap works automatically =) bout the how to flush toilet case i dunid to find out at all cuz there was once i went to gurney's toilet to change my clothes and the toilet flush on its own for 4 or 5 times. was bit shocked when i notice the toilet keep flushin and flushin -_-"

Ethereal X Avenger said...

Oh shit, you made everyone misunderstood that you are my best niece=.=, come on, you are not that great:P

I know how to flush the toilet la nat=.= the toilet bowl got no infrared sensor ok:P

Natalie said...

LoL The worst thing is when the toilet bowl suppose to have an infrared sensor but it ain't working as it should, and then the "SAI" or whatever stuck there, and there is no way you can flush unless you repeatingly sit down and stand up on the toilt bowl.

Ethereal X Avenger said...

This is getting yucky :P Hey nat sorry ya=.= you always give your comment here but i didn't post at yours=.=