Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm abnormal=.=

Well I don't know this about anyone else but personally i felt that i am a bit self contradicting in certain stuffs. Sometimes when i see someone having a negative trait i would hate him.(Well, of course, everyone do that) IF that person has a negative trait which i have =.= I WOULD HATE HIM EVEN MORE!!! I really don't want others to make the same mistake as i did. Thus, i find myself looking down on that person from within. I am actually hating my own self for that negative trait.

Take this for example. I kept on hearing people complaining:
WOAH I AM SOOOO BUSY!
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!
NO TIME LAH!
Sounds familiar?

When someone says that, my first reaction would be, i hate this guy=.= The reason i hate him?
1.) i always waste my time:P
2.)I believe that time can be gathered, bit by bit, little by little.
3.)I believe that there is always time which we didn't harness.

Do I have a problem for hating someone who possess my own negative trait? Please vote :P

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Is it like a different kind of jealousy? =P

Ethereal X Avenger said...

LOL, I'm not sure :P but really=.= it's swt=.= anwyay please link to my blog :P and delete the other one. I don't know how to link to others' thanks

Natalie said...

Sounds like a different kind of jealousy. LoL OK, will link and delete as you say. Next time teach you how to link. =.="

Ethereal X Avenger said...

kum siah =.= jealousy it is then hmmm=.= jealous cause got people same as me hmmmmm:P as sui as me=.= Thanks :P next time only teach la:P