Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Filter

There are times when I am particularly critical of a topic, or you can hear the stress in my voice on something. But every time an advice of considerable importance escaped my lips, it reeks. Advices, made simple, consist of experiences earned or heard. The quality of both are subjected to the source that distilled it. Products of an impure filter can be anything but pure.

My advices are provided under the pretext that I wouldn't want you to make the mistake I managed to avoid or make. It stinks for I sniffed the effort of imposing superiority. It reeks for I dread the impotence of advices which consist of just ''should'' and not ''how''. And when I might be aggressive to ensure the acceptance of the filtered product, I felt the stance is taken not against the beaker but rather the filter itself. Mostly, directed at the filter who had tainted itself.

Is the effort of imposing superiority a psychological deficiency of my being, or is it a greater malady of mankind themselves, with the sense of insecurity as the mother, and the father, the Hollow within.

A vacuum would fill itself relentlessly if, matter is present. Insecurity, being the consequence of inferiority, would seek compensation and through the effort, it attains it. But fuel needs replenishment for infinity is as of yet, beyond reach.

The Hollow within, however, aspires a different remedy, though of the same nature. The narcissist are those least assured of themselves and thus, repeatedly solicit recognition. It can manifests its symptoms like an empty box being proud of the brand imprinted, a.k.a. fusion, with the perceived superior being. Or venture, as a sign of strength, to overcome the perceived superior.
Either way in the end is still external strength, without the contents inside to support it, the struggle would only continue, and gravitate.

Acknowledging the demerits in my being is the beginning of the war opposing my own shortcomings. Perhaps total victory would forever elude me but for now, I shall strive to tilt it to my favor for that's in my opinion at least, more practical......

7 comments:

xzenith said...

LOL.... after so long i still dont understand what your whole post =(

Ethereal X Avenger said...

To honour you for being the first to post:p I sign in to reply you:p(actually signed in to delete my own comment)

understanding what i wrote probably wouldn't yield anything beneficial-.-

loy said...

well, i dont understand the whole passage...WHAAAHAHAHAHA....

maybe it is because of my poor english... I better backup....

xzenith said...

hmmm... finally i understand =.=

gambateh.... then

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

wah finally after so long away from the blogosphere, it was shocking to see how many posts have u posted since i was gone lol.I still rmb the last time i read ur blog it was still on toilet. Hahah nice posts though.I must say I like this sentimental and more outspoken posts like this.Plus with ur crazy english, damn cool wei.. like reading sci fi story like tat XD keep it up !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great post. I've been searching for blogs like this now for 30 minutes and i finall found one
that's worthwhile. I'm really into video games, do you have any information on the new Call of Duty? I know this
is off topic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks...oh also, I have some video game writings if you want to check them
out. Here are a few of them

WoW Warlock
Arms Warrior Build

Anonymous said...

...... huh- .- You should go find that guy called xZenith for video games though, I think he is interested in the games u mentioned. Thanks for praising the blog though :P