Saturday, July 26, 2008

Toilet:p

The last time i blogged has been a long time eh, now i shall start with something after such a long and long and long time since i last posted something just so you guys can read it and avoid saying that i didn't update my blog and let me tease my friends for not updating their blog thus this post is very important to me as it is quintessential or you can say it is the cornerstone for my plans to tease those friends of mine who hadn't been updating their blog just because they are lazy or for whatever reasons as you can see and agree that they should update their blog more frequently


. To save money, one has to traverse through great lengths to achieve it. When you are desperate and all alone in a foreign land, that's just what you have to do... Even when it is early in the morning and you have your usual nature's call to answer... I being my usual wise and thrifty self, decided to tolerate the tormenting urge to defecate and ride the 45 minutes train to my school to settle it. What does this has to do with money??? WELL, I can save on toilet paper and the flushing water. Besides, my school's toilet has a electrically warmed seat, a massager and it can squirt water to sterilized my butt. How nice is it to answer nature's call this way. Ahhhh, the blissful experience couldn't possibly be imagined without having a look at the picture:p ( FINALLY GOT PHOTOES IN MY BLOG LIAO LEH, GAM DONG LEH GAM DONG LEH)



Now tis is the control panel, DUAL CORE i mean dual roll tissue rolls and the flush button but they usually flush whenever i stand-.- and they tend to flush quite a few times while i am rubbing my butt with the tissue paper-.- not eco friendly i would say as it tends to waste water. I shall zoom on the control panel on the next photo.


This is the control panel, the upper three big buttons are stop squirt and i dunno what's the third one- .-

small four buttons

dunno what remove smell, massage, squirt front or back:p

the knob is the strength of the flush or squirt? dunno:p


then there is the on off button and dunno what clean up and then a screen to show the temperature of the water aimed at your butt and the temperature of the toilet seat(not exactly temperature but degree of hotness). Now Let's move on to the toilet Herself(It's a wonder why i prefer to refer to toilets and electronics as her and while some of my friends errrr :p)


Check it out, sleeky clean and simple. One really has to admire the architecture, the curves of the toilet and the smooth texture of the material. Once you rest your butts on this you would refuse to get up~~~~~~

Check out the thickness. It is electrically heated :p


That's all for the high tech toilet post:p








PS: guess i exaggerated a lot-. -

14 comments:

loy said...

yo, long time din see...
the toilets sure catch my attention...man...so cool!!!

i wish i got one...but actually it was quite useless huh? i suppose...hehe...message during the business???
lol, queer!!!

from loy,

loy said...

yo, long time din see...
the toilets sure catch my attention...man...so cool!!!

i wish i got one...but actually it was quite useless huh? i suppose...hehe...message during the business???
lol, queer!!!

from loy,

Anonymous said...

ar deathgod-.- please dun massage while shitting-.- -. -

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

LE LEEEEEEEEEEE WAT a toilet ! HIAO ! Eh when u return to malaysia, get tat toilet as souvenir for me can ar?=D XD

Anonymous said...

you wait la-.- want me to carry a toilet through the airport is it:p

ReCcA_lEc said...

Hiao,do u still remember me?So miss u especially whn i had some problems abt the English words.Are u fine over there?The high tech toilet really teased me a lot but i think M'sia oso has but not so clean and tidy of course even i hadn't seen it b4 ,haha.

Shandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shandy said...

Fuyoh, canggih lor that toilet, your shitting experience will never be the same again =P And no more run out of toilet paper OMGWTFBBQHAX moments since there are DUAL ROLLS !!

Wahaha, I like I like...where can I order one ? If got Quad rolls even better...

Anonymous said...

If i didn't see the word Hiei i also forgot siapa kamu:p

najib recently officiated one high tech public toilet ma, can go check and see. dunno where though,

walao think till quad core pula:p you send me money i charge you five percent commission and i order for you:p shit included

Anonymous said...

hei, I like that jamban so much.
can u pos siput for me. i think i will [urposely make a new toilet and i spend my entire holiday inside the toilet. is it better than your bed???ha...ha.

Anonymous said...

send me the money dulu
then i renovate the toilet in my house and send my house mia for you

Mitch Tay said...

sorry if i am nonsense to you..
i feel that your blog to plain and too crowed of words loh..

Desmond Wee said...

Ooooo...how I wish the United States will also have the toilet.

Anonymous said...

Uncle, this blog is the most "impressive" one that I've ever come along. You can advertise a toilet just like this. And i bet you really enjoy answering your nature-calls everyday. A different way of being Hiao...Not bad...