Saturday, July 21, 2007

The feelings i never acknowledged........

I never believed……
I never thought……
I never felt……

Was it the feeling which I never believed? Was it the feeling I thought I would never feel? I’m feeling it now though even when I never thought I would……

I never believe that my emotions would be felt so strongly….. Rational and calculative are traits which I pride myself on and I believe that these two won’t coexist with emotions. A perception, the assumption that my moods and emotions hardly fluctuate kept me thinking that I wouldn’t be so attached to someone ever. Tears are rarely shed for anyone nor are there any longing for anyone except self induced attachment. Despite saying that I like something or someone I know I am just saying and asking myself to feel that way. Now, I don’t know whether I can still maintain what I perceived as myself……..

The thought of you flows through my mind every now and then. Nearly everything I see or hear conjures your image in my mind. You pop out in my mind ever so frequently and made me wonder what am I feeling. My only source of interpretation about this sort of fondness and longing comes from the media which encompasses movies, animes, comics and songs. I theorized that those are just parts of the plots of the story, an instrument to entice the viewers’ attention and interest, deducing that such circumstances would never occur in real life. A conclusion regarding the popularity of a story, those which are popular never fails to evoke the emotions within humans I came across long ago yet I didn’t, in this case, apply it. A resonance between the viewer and the story is vital to propel it to greatness. Then, why didn’t I believe that it exists? Perhaps, I never believed that I would have a chance to experience it? Maybe, when there is an inability to obtain what I desire, the self protecting mechanism embedded within me did that to shield me from harm. Deep within me, I know I yearn for it yet how am I supposed to admit it when I deemed it impossible for me to get it?

The moments with you are too precious and magical that the act of putting it down in words would be undermining how I felt precisely for I am unable to express myself the way I would like to. I longed to see you online as that would augur an interesting conversation.

Lately though, there isn’t much chance for even a nice conversation. A rift came into the picture, the rift titled “responsibilities”. Entertainment’s rightful place in form 5 is only a handful and for that it is to be ceased. For weeks communications and interactions betwixt us came to a halt. I hope to rekindle a tiny bit of it and believe it would start again but for weeks I have waited with fruitless results. When interactions cannot be brought outside it can be done internally. This is probably the time for the different sides of me to interact and to think through about what I felt. As time proceeds in its path, I found the feelings surged with more vigor than ever and I came closer to that feeling which I denied its existence……..

14 comments:

Ethereal X Avenger said...

If anyone want to disprove the fact that i am referring to PS3 please feel free to post here with your facts. I shall RETALIATE TILL THE END :P

i.seek.security said...

we all luv PS3....

anyway.. never ever care about something too much.. coz it may not be within our expectations.. de more u care about it.. de greater the disappointment u will have..

anyway.. cheer upzz la!! PS3 rockssxxx!!

from
uncle's supporter 4eva *winks*

Ethereal X Avenger said...

disappoint d T.T have to save money T.T cannot buy PS3 LA T.T even if i buy her there's no LCD T.T I will still care about PS3 until her sales overshadowed wii and xbox 360=p I kinda support wii though-.-

kc said...

to be honest, i'm lazy to read ur blog cuz firstly its not in paragraph and it looks so messy and my eyes are suffering from irritation and all i get from ur essay is more like human never believe in something that the others feel unless he himself feels it too =P

language not bad lah. but as u know, my language's far worse than urs and THUS i can't really comment on it. (partially bcos of my laziness to read ur post carefully and observe ur language also :P) make it in paragraph la next time.. =.=

kc said...

from wat i see (and hear and feel),Wii seems to be more attractive than PS3 =P

sorry for d offtopic comment :P

Ethereal X Avenger said...

my paragraphs longer nia MA-.- NOT HUMANS LA OK, saints nia HAWAWAWAWAWA-.- i'm a bit hard headed. W

Wii also not bad... I WANT BOTH T.T

Jacklyn Teong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacklyn Teong said...

Wii nice nice

PS3 ah... actually, i prefer PS2 wor... but in appearance n style PS3 nicer

lol gave a point-less comment XD

err read the 1st paragraph... hmm me still i n MCC (Mong Cha Cha)

give me 5 more mins to read agn hehex XD

Anonymous said...

use this name cause lazy to sign in. WEI T.T how can you like ps2 but not ps3 eh T.T weird-.-
wii anyone can lend me play T.T

alex.noi said...

at first i thought our fart king finally found his beloved ones who was able to stand the NOT-SO-SMELLY fart of his.

i was so happy..finally i have a new auntie..

who knows..

its just PS3..
what a disappointment

Anonymous said...

kolian noi. PS3 not bad what:>

wei when will you be decorating my blog T.T

Sharon said...

sifu...
the same word...

chim!!!

kenot understand ler... T.T


uhmmm... u talking about PS3 meh?
hamid si Wii???

@.@

blur...


anyway...
dun care too much about the result...
do anything that won't make u 遗憾~
n don't regret even if u make a mistake or hamid.. k?

cheer up o!

my dearest sifu! ^^

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.